Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE


Once upon a time I was riding in my CTS Cadillac and I picked up my boyfriend. We went to our honeymoon. We drove to hollywood so we could go to my birthday party where most celebrities would be. I decided to drive because I love driving and especially in my favorite car. This was my biggest driving moment because I could drive as long as I wanted out of state. It was just me and the one I love the most Xavier Young, and I was Mrs. Young. He slept most of the way while I was listening to Gucci Mane all the way and I drove all the way. This is my ultimate driving experience because it will come true. This will come true because I am taking him on my prom in a CTS Cadillac.

5 comments:

JuJu's World said...

That is a real nice car

80th Kno Dat said...

Very classy, Very Classy

**09...Luv!n mAself** said...

dat is a pretty car lil gurl but i think me and pharrell will look better in it rather than you and xavier. nice story too lil mama...what a dream lol!!

Chicago Girl said...

that's right kim make yo fanisty come ture girl. I won't to see this Xavier

Ballin said...

Stop lieing in your dreams that's gone come true. I'm just playing it probaby will happen for. Keep dreaming.BALLIN