Thursday, December 18, 2008

IF I WERE 5 YEARS OLDER I WOULD...

If I were 5 years older I would be in college and be with my botfriend most of the time and go out every other night. I would have my own business in the shop called Kim's Salon. I would also go out with my boyfriend and my friends. I would be working everyday and on saturdays me and my boyfriend would go out to a place where we could just relax and enjoy being with eachother. In 5 more years I will be 23 years old. I woll have my own place and my own responsibilities that I would have to take care of. I would be a wealthy independent woman who everyone would look up to. I would probably be working for a celebrity like Beyonce' doing her hair and other celebrities. In 5 years all my dreams will come true because I believe in myself that I can what I want to be.

No comments: