Thursday, January 29, 2009

One time when I cut school to see my boyfriend I got caught when I got home because the school called my house and said that I wasnt there. When my parents asked where I was I lied and said that I was in school but then he went up to the school to see if I was really there but my teachers said no. So I was on punishment for a long time and during that time I learned that cutting class will get you no where. A few weeks later I had talked to my boyfriend while he was in jail and his car was in the pound. He told me that he went to jail for having some illegal items in his car and before I got caught cutting that same day he got locked up I was planning to cut that day too. So I learned the lesson to never cut again because if I do I will have to suffer the consequences.

No comments: